Police Say Gun Used During Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Police are investigating a reported bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say that K9 and tactical units are on scene following a bank robbery in the Terragar Blvd. and Derry Rd. W. area (located near the Derry Rd. and Tenth Line intersection).
Police say a gun was used and cash was taken.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
Police say they are looking for two suspects.
No suspect descriptions are available at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Peel Region PC Candidates Split Over Endorsements in Leadership Race
- Canada Breaks Tourism Record in 2017
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Mississauga
- What Does $300,000 Get You in Mississauga Compared to Other Cities?
- K9 and Tactical Units Investigating Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police and K9 on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga, Gun Reportedly Used
- Three Suspects On the Run After Bank Robbery in Mississauga