Police Responding to Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
Peel Police are currently responding to a two-vehicle collision that occurred in Mississauga.
According to police, the collision occurred at Winston Churchill Boulevard and Dundas Street West.
Police say there are reports of one vehicle on its side.
Injuries are currently unknown at this time.
We will provide more details as they become available.
Map is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Police investigating two vehicle collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Peel Police On Scene For Multi-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Male in police custody after shooting, nine-hour crisis negotiation in Oakville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Paramedics on scene after vehicle crashes into brick wall in Mississauga