Police Responding to Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
Peel Police are currently responding to a two-vehicle collision that occurred in Mississauga.
According to police, the collision occurred at Winston Churchill Boulevard and Dundas Street West.
Police say there are reports of one vehicle on its side.
Injuries are currently unknown at this time.
We will provide more details as they become available.
Map is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Government of Canada Issues Travel Advisory for Mexico
- VIDEO: The Iron Throne is at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities