Police Responding to Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
There is a traffic light malfunction in the area of Winston Churchill and Highway 403 in Mississauga.
Reports say a hydro outage is causing several traffic lights to not have power.
Police remind drivers to treat the intersection as an all-way stop or follow instructions from an officer if present.
The call was received at 11:13 pm.
More updates to follow.
- Traffic Light Malfunction Affecting Mississauga Intersection
- Single Car Crash Causing Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Light Malfunction Causing Delay Off 403 in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting homes and traffic lights in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Traffic Lights Around Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- CLOSURE: One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow