Police Responding to Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
There is a traffic light malfunction in the area of Winston Churchill and Highway 403 in Mississauga.
Reports say a hydro outage is causing several traffic lights to not have power.
Police remind drivers to treat the intersection as an all-way stop or follow instructions from an officer if present.
The call was received at 11:13 pm.
More updates to follow.
- Traffic Light Malfunction Affecting Mississauga Intersection
- Single Car Crash Causing Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Light Malfunction Causing Delay Off 403 in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting homes and traffic lights in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Traffic Lights Around Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga