Police responding to reports of person being shot in Mississauga
One person has reportedly been shot in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are responding to reports of a shooting in the Hurontario St. and Kirwin Ave. area.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is not yet known.
Police say there is no description of the suspect or suspects at this time, but that a “dark coloured” vehicle was seen fleeing the area.
More details to follow.
Police say a male victim was transported to a local hospital and that his injuries have been determined to be non-life-threatening. The investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Man shot during robbery in Mississauga: Police
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Male shot in Mississauga, police investigating
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville