Police responding to reports of person being shot in Mississauga
One person has reportedly been shot in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are responding to reports of a shooting in the Hurontario St. and Kirwin Ave. area.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is not yet known.
Police say there is no description of the suspect or suspects at this time, but that a “dark coloured” vehicle was seen fleeing the area.
More details to follow.
Police say a male victim was transported to a local hospital and that his injuries have been determined to be non-life-threatening. The investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Looking for Suspects After Man Shot in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga