Police responding to reports of person being shot in Mississauga
One person has reportedly been shot in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are responding to reports of a shooting in the Hurontario St. and Kirwin Ave. area.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is not yet known.
Police say there is no description of the suspect or suspects at this time, but that a “dark coloured” vehicle was seen fleeing the area.
More details to follow.
Police say a male victim was transported to a local hospital and that his injuries have been determined to be non-life-threatening. The investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Man shot during robbery in Mississauga: Police
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Male shot in Mississauga, police investigating
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga