Police Responding to Report of House Fire in Mississauga
Police and Mississauga Emergency Services are attending the scene of a fire this evening.
At 5:48 p.m., police received a call for a possible house fire in the area of Hollington Crescent and Altadena Court, east of Dundas at Winston Churchill.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- One-of-a-Kind Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Mississauga