Police Responding to Report of House Fire in Mississauga
Police and Mississauga Emergency Services are attending the scene of a fire this evening.
At 5:48 p.m., police received a call for a possible house fire in the area of Hollington Crescent and Altadena Court, east of Dundas at Winston Churchill.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga