Police Responding to Report of House Fire in Mississauga
Police and Mississauga Emergency Services are attending the scene of a fire this evening.
At 5:48 p.m., police received a call for a possible house fire in the area of Hollington Crescent and Altadena Court, east of Dundas at Winston Churchill.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of November 23 to 29