Police responding to man with gunshot wound in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are responding to an injury that was reported this afternoon.
Police said they got a dangerous weapons call at 5:17 p.m. regarding a male victim with a gunshot wound at Southcreek Road and Dundas Street East.
The victim is conscious, police report.
There is no suspect description at this time.
A heavy police presence remains in the area as officers continue to investigate. More information to come.
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Victim With Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- Police responding to agitated male walking in middle of road in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville