Police responding to man with gunshot wound in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are responding to an injury that was reported this afternoon.
Police said they got a dangerous weapons call at 5:17 p.m. regarding a male victim with a gunshot wound at Southcreek Road and Dundas Street East.
The victim is conscious, police report.
There is no suspect description at this time.
A heavy police presence remains in the area as officers continue to investigate. More information to come.
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Victim With Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Police responding to agitated male walking in middle of road in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga