Police responding to man with gunshot wound in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are responding to an injury that was reported this afternoon.
Police said they got a dangerous weapons call at 5:17 p.m. regarding a male victim with a gunshot wound at Southcreek Road and Dundas Street East.
The victim is conscious, police report.
There is no suspect description at this time.
A heavy police presence remains in the area as officers continue to investigate. More information to come.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga