Police responding to man in distress in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are responding to a disturbance in Mississauga.
At 4:42 p.m. today (July 23), PRP was called to the area of Goreway Drive and Derry Road in relation to a man in distress.
The man has barricaded himself inside a residence, and officers are on scene and attempting to de-escalate the situation.
Currently, PRP are unsure if the man is armed/has access to weapons.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area.
- Police Responding to Boat in Distress in Mississauga
- Police on scene at disturbance on Lakeshore Road in Mississauga
- Police assisting individual in medical distress in MIssissauga
- Police say man barricaded inside his home with a weapon in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- Canada Post workers self-isolating after outbreak at facility in Mississauga