Police responding to man in distress in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are responding to a disturbance in Mississauga.
At 4:42 p.m. today (July 23), PRP was called to the area of Goreway Drive and Derry Road in relation to a man in distress.
The man has barricaded himself inside a residence, and officers are on scene and attempting to de-escalate the situation.
Currently, PRP are unsure if the man is armed/has access to weapons.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area.
- Police Responding to Boat in Distress in Mississauga
- Police assisting individual in medical distress in MIssissauga
- Police on scene at disturbance on Lakeshore Road in Mississauga
- Police say man barricaded inside his home with a weapon in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga