Police responding to man in distress in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are responding to a disturbance in Mississauga.
At 4:42 p.m. today (July 23), PRP was called to the area of Goreway Drive and Derry Road in relation to a man in distress.
The man has barricaded himself inside a residence, and officers are on scene and attempting to de-escalate the situation.
Currently, PRP are unsure if the man is armed/has access to weapons.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area.
- Police Responding to Boat in Distress in Mississauga
- Heavy police presence as officers respond to man with firearm inside Brampton residence
- Police on scene at disturbance on Lakeshore Road in Mississauga
- Police assisting individual in medical distress in MIssissauga
- Woman armed and barricaded in Brampton home, police on the scene
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow