Police responding to females lying on train tracks, taking selfies in Mississauga
Police say they’re responding to a dangerous incident this afternoon.
PRP were called shortly before 5:00 p.m. for two females lying on the train tracks in the area of Argentia Road and Tenth Line.
It’s reported that they’re “having a good time and taking selfies,” according to police.
Officers are currently in the area responding.
Police say they located the females, who were allegedly filming a dance video for social media.
They were issued a ticket for trespassing.
“We're big supporters of the arts. We're not supporters of people risking their lives for dramatic performances or social media status,” said police.
No injuries have been reported.
- Police responding to reports of man lying in road in Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Metrolinx is taking action to stop dangerous selfie attempts on GO Train tracks
- Police Responding to Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Police responding to agitated male walking in middle of road in Mississauga
- Police Responding to "Dangerous Condition" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend