Police responding to agitated male walking in middle of road in Mississauga
Officers are responding to a “dangerous condition” incident in Port Credit this afternoon.
Police were called at 4:48 p.m. for an agitated male walking in the middle of the road in the area of Lakeshore Road and Hurontario Street.
The male appears to be agitated with vehicles driving by, police say.
Officers are headed to the scene.
More information to come.
UPDATE: Police say the male has been removed from the roadway and traffic disruptions have been cleared.
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Injured Male Located in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Police on scene for man waving stick in the street in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga