Police responding to agitated male walking in middle of road in Mississauga
Officers are responding to a “dangerous condition” incident in Port Credit this afternoon.
Police were called at 4:48 p.m. for an agitated male walking in the middle of the road in the area of Lakeshore Road and Hurontario Street.
The male appears to be agitated with vehicles driving by, police say.
Officers are headed to the scene.
More information to come.
UPDATE: Police say the male has been removed from the roadway and traffic disruptions have been cleared.
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter