Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A collision has been reported in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police were called at 5:54 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Rathburn Rd East and Willowbank Trail.
The female victim’s injuries are currently unknown.
Police say they’ll advise of any road closures, but no closures have been reported at this time.
UPDATE: The victim was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police confirmed.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect