Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A collision has been reported in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police were called at 5:54 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Rathburn Rd East and Willowbank Trail.
The female victim’s injuries are currently unknown.
Police say they’ll advise of any road closures, but no closures have been reported at this time.
UPDATE: The victim was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police confirmed.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket