Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A collision has been reported in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police were called at 5:54 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Rathburn Rd East and Willowbank Trail.
The female victim’s injuries are currently unknown.
Police say they’ll advise of any road closures, but no closures have been reported at this time.
UPDATE: The victim was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police confirmed.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga