Police Respond to Multiple Collisions on Streets and Highways in Mississauga
The snowy conditions might have made for a difficult commute for a lot of Mississauga drivers this morning.
Recently, the OPP announced that multiple vehicles are blocking the centre lane on the eastbound 403 just past Winston Churchill following a collision.
Earlier today, multiple vehicles blocked a lane on the eastbound 401 past Winston Churchill after a collision.
As for non-highway incidents, Peel police attended two collisions in the city earlier this morning. The first collision involved two vehicles and occurred in the Matheson Blvd. East and Creekbank Road area and the second (which also involved two vehicles) occurred in the Dixie Road and North Park Drive area.
- Lane Blocked Due To Collision On Highway 401 Eastbound In Mississauga
- Collision On Highway 401 Eastbound Causing Delays In Mississauga
- Multiple vehicles blocking all lanes on 401 in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Lane Blocked Due To Collision on Highway 401 In Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario