Police Respond to Multiple Collisions on Streets and Highways in Mississauga
The snowy conditions might have made for a difficult commute for a lot of Mississauga drivers this morning.
Recently, the OPP announced that multiple vehicles are blocking the centre lane on the eastbound 403 just past Winston Churchill following a collision.
Earlier today, multiple vehicles blocked a lane on the eastbound 401 past Winston Churchill after a collision.
As for non-highway incidents, Peel police attended two collisions in the city earlier this morning. The first collision involved two vehicles and occurred in the Matheson Blvd. East and Creekbank Road area and the second (which also involved two vehicles) occurred in the Dixie Road and North Park Drive area.
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- These Mississauga Teachers Received A Canada-Wide Award
- Collision On Highway 401 Eastbound Causing Delays In Mississauga
- Lane Blocked Due To Collision on Highway 401 In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Major Collision On Highway 401 Eastbound Causing Delays In Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Collision
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga