Police Respond to Multiple Collisions on Streets and Highways in Mississauga
The snowy conditions might have made for a difficult commute for a lot of Mississauga drivers this morning.
Recently, the OPP announced that multiple vehicles are blocking the centre lane on the eastbound 403 just past Winston Churchill following a collision.
Earlier today, multiple vehicles blocked a lane on the eastbound 401 past Winston Churchill after a collision.
As for non-highway incidents, Peel police attended two collisions in the city earlier this morning. The first collision involved two vehicles and occurred in the Matheson Blvd. East and Creekbank Road area and the second (which also involved two vehicles) occurred in the Dixie Road and North Park Drive area.
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Top 5 Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Four Vehicles Involved in Crash in Mississauga
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Mississauga
- Black Ice on the 401 Causes Closures and Multiple Collisions in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocking Lane on the QEW in Mississauga
- Another Collision Blocking Lanes on 403 in Mississauga