Police Reporting Over a Dozen Collisions in Mississauga and Peel Region
When inclement weather hits, traffic accidents become more common.
Peel police recently announced that there are currently 14 accidents in Peel Region.
Shortly after that announcement, police reported two more incidents (both in Brampton).
Police are reminding residents that if their vehicles are driveable, they can go to a police station to report the accident. Residents are also reminded that this is only necessary if the damage to the vehicle exceeds $2,000.
If the damage is minor, drivers can simply exchange license, vehicle and insurance information without involving police.
Please drive as safely as possible.
- Police Report Several Collisions Due to Weather
- Police Lay Close to 200 Traffic Charges Over Two Days in Peel
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- Peel Police Launch Buy and Sell Exchange Zones Just Outside of Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back