Police Reporting Over a Dozen Collisions in Mississauga and Peel Region
When inclement weather hits, traffic accidents become more common.
Peel police recently announced that there are currently 14 accidents in Peel Region.
Shortly after that announcement, police reported two more incidents (both in Brampton).
Police are reminding residents that if their vehicles are driveable, they can go to a police station to report the accident. Residents are also reminded that this is only necessary if the damage to the vehicle exceeds $2,000.
If the damage is minor, drivers can simply exchange license, vehicle and insurance information without involving police.
Please drive as safely as possible.
- Police Report Several Collisions Due to Weather
- Peel police warning public about increase in high-end vehicle thefts
- Police Warning Public About Suspect Impersonating Police Officer in Mississauga and Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Accident In Mississauga
- Police Lay Close to 200 Traffic Charges Over Two Days in Peel
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown