Police Reporting Over a Dozen Collisions in Mississauga and Peel Region
When inclement weather hits, traffic accidents become more common.
Peel police recently announced that there are currently 14 accidents in Peel Region.
Shortly after that announcement, police reported two more incidents (both in Brampton).
Police are reminding residents that if their vehicles are driveable, they can go to a police station to report the accident. Residents are also reminded that this is only necessary if the damage to the vehicle exceeds $2,000.
If the damage is minor, drivers can simply exchange license, vehicle and insurance information without involving police.
Please drive as safely as possible.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga
- Multiple sick coyotes spotted in Mississauga
- Man celebrating enormous multi-million jackpot lotto win in Mississauga
- Police Report Several Collisions Due to Weather
- Police Warning Public About Suspect Impersonating Police Officer in Mississauga and Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Accident In Mississauga
- Police Lay Close to 200 Traffic Charges Over Two Days in Peel
- Here's How Many Guns Peel Residents Turned into Police Recently