Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga
Officers and emergency services are on scene for a possible drowning this afternoon.
Police got a call at 2:09 p.m. for the incident, which happened at a pool on Mesa Crescent in the area of South Sheridan Way and Gallant Drive, east of the QEW.
The victim’s condition is currently unknown.
UPDATE: The victim, an adult male, is being taken to a local hospital in life threatening condition.
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Man Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- Police Find and Identify Body of Mississauga Man Following Suspected Drowning Incident