Police Report Multiple Collisions on Streets and Highways in Mississauga
The snowy conditions might have made for a difficult commute for a lot of Mississauga drivers this morning.
Recently, the OPP announced that multiple vehicles are blocking the centre on the eastbound 403 just past Winston Churchill following a collision.
Earlier today, multiple vehicles blocked a lane on the eastbound 401 past Winston Churchill after a collision.
As for non-highway incidents, Peel police attended two collisions in the city earlier this morning. The first collision involved two vehicles and occurred in the Matheson Blvd. East and Creekbank Road area and the second (which also involved two vehicles) occurred in the Dixie Road and North Park Drive area.
- Police Respond to Multiple Collisions on Streets and Highways in Mississauga
- Multiple vehicles blocking all lanes on 401 in Mississauga
- Collision On Highway 401 Eastbound Causing Delays In Mississauga
- Lane Blocked Due To Collision On Highway 401 Eastbound In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga