Police Report Hit and Run Collision in Mississauga
Police were on scene following a hit and run collision in Mississauga.
In the early house of Saturday, June 17, Peel police announced that officers were responding to a collision in the Eglinton and Barbertown Road area.
A vehicle failed to remain at the scene.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants