Police Report Hit and Run Collision in Mississauga
Police were on scene following a hit and run collision in Mississauga.
In the early house of Saturday, June 17, Peel police announced that officers were responding to a collision in the Eglinton and Barbertown Road area.
A vehicle failed to remain at the scene.
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges