Police Report Hit and Run Collision in Mississauga
Police were on scene following a hit and run collision in Mississauga.
In the early house of Saturday, June 17, Peel police announced that officers were responding to a collision in the Eglinton and Barbertown Road area.
A vehicle failed to remain at the scene.
- Popular Burrito Joint Temporarily Closing in Mississauga
- Massive Clothing Retailer is Planning to Close Some of Its Stores for Good
- A Popular McDonald's Meal Could Soon be Banned in Mississauga and Beyond
- This Missing Mississauga Woman Has Been Found
- Premium Outlet Mall Minutes from Mississauga Undergoing Massive Expansion
- Police on Scene Following Crash in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Police on Scene of Six-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- UPDATED: Police Report Collision at Intersection in Mississauga