Police Report Hit and Run Collision in Mississauga
Police were on scene following a hit and run collision in Mississauga.
In the early house of Saturday, June 17, Peel police announced that officers were responding to a collision in the Eglinton and Barbertown Road area.
A vehicle failed to remain at the scene.
- MUJI Introducing Unique New Winter Clothing Collection at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Hit and Run Victim ID'd by Police
- Mississauga Set to Make Joint Bid for Amazon's Second North American Headquarters
- Very, Very Cheap Pizza Being Offered in Mississauga Today
- Huge Canadian Grocery Chain to Cut 500 Jobs
- Police on Scene Following Crash in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- UPDATED: Police Report Collision at Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Five-Vehicle Crash and Hit and Run in Mississauga