Police Report Hit and Run Collision in Mississauga
Police were on scene following a hit and run collision in Mississauga.
In the early house of Saturday, June 17, Peel police announced that officers were responding to a collision in the Eglinton and Barbertown Road area.
A vehicle failed to remain at the scene.
- Peel Police on Scene Following Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Peel Police On Scene For Multi-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Police Responding to Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following a Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods