Police Release Photos of Suspect Following Shooting in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a suspect wanted in connection with a shooting in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Thursday, May 31 t approximately 6:25 p.m., officers were called to the Tenth Line West and Thomas Street area to respond to reports of a shooting.
On June 1, police issued a warrant of arrest for 20-year-old Hamilton man Awais Khan.
Police say the photos that are being released today are of a male who allegedly got into a vehicle with the accused and left the area during the incident.
The suspect is described as a South Asian male who is 5'10 and 175 lbs with black hair. Police say he was wearing a black t-shirt with a white stripe across the front and black pants.
Anyone with information on the identity of the male is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection with Apartment Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Nightclub Shooting Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Suspect of Mississauga Shooting
- Suspect Wanted Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday