Police Release Identities of Two Dead Men Found in Mississauga Home
On Tuesday, Dec. 20, police made a troubling (and very sad) discovery when they investigated a Mississauga home in the area of Folkway Drive and Dancer Court.
At around 2:00 p.m. police received a call from a citizen who was concerned for the well-being of his or her neighbours.
Officers visited the residence in question and found two deceased men inside.
Now, police have reported that the bodies belonged to 50-year-old Mississauga man Edward Bradley and 56-year-old Mississauga man Gordon Bradley.
Police told insauga.com that the homicide bureau is not investigating the case, as the deaths are not suspicious. No cause of death has been released at this time, but Peel police Const. Paolo Carretta did tell insauga.com that the circumstances behind the deaths would likely not be cause for widespread alarm.
So while the deaths are mysterious, police are suggesting they're more tragic and unfortunate than anything else. There are no public safety concerns associated with the incident at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Meadowvale Neighbourhood Could Undergo Massive Redevelopment Soon
- Metrolinx Makes Significant Changes to the LRT in Mississauga
- Mystery Surrounds Discovery of Two Dead Bodies in Mississauga
- Police Find Two Dead Bodies in Mississauga Residence
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police Confirm Bodies Found in Mississauga Pond Belong to Oakville Brothers
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen