Police Recover Dead Body from River in Mississauga
Police have made a rather morbid discovery this morning in Mississauga.
The deceased body of an adult male was found floating in the water of Credit River, south of the QEW.
Police reported around noon today that they are on scene investigating this incident. The body has been removed from the river.
At this point, the cause of death is unknown.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic