Police Recover Dead Body from River in Mississauga
Police have made a rather morbid discovery this morning in Mississauga.
The deceased body of an adult male was found floating in the water of Credit River, south of the QEW.
Police reported around noon today that they are on scene investigating this incident. The body has been removed from the river.
At this point, the cause of death is unknown.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple