Police Recover Dead Body from River in Mississauga
Police have made a rather morbid discovery this morning in Mississauga.
The deceased body of an adult male was found floating in the water of Credit River, south of the QEW.
Police reported around noon today that they are on scene investigating this incident. The body has been removed from the river.
At this point, the cause of death is unknown.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton