Police Ramping Up Traffic Enforcement in Mississauga
If you’re texting, randomly stopping to let your kids out, or speeding in Mississauga, take note — Peel police are making their presence known in the south end of the city on Monday morning.
“Additional officers are out for enforcement and traffic safety,” said Const. Bally Saini.
You’ll definitely spot them in Port Credit.
That’s where police are targeting residential school zones, speeding, distracted driving, and other unruly behaviour behind the wheel.
The heightened police presence is in school zones and residential areas, said Saini.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police enforce traffic safety initiative in Mississauga school communities
- Police Launching "Back to School" Road Safety Campaign
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Mississauga
- Police Lay Close to 200 Traffic Charges Over Two Days in Peel
- Peel Police Launch Distracted Driving Campaign
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga
- System outage affecting online learning for Mississauga public school students
- Cities with highest car insurance premiums all in GTA
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19