Police Ramping Up Traffic Enforcement in Mississauga
If you’re texting, randomly stopping to let your kids out, or speeding in Mississauga, take note — Peel police are making their presence known in the south end of the city on Monday morning.
“Additional officers are out for enforcement and traffic safety,” said Const. Bally Saini.
You’ll definitely spot them in Port Credit.
That’s where police are targeting residential school zones, speeding, distracted driving, and other unruly behaviour behind the wheel.
The heightened police presence is in school zones and residential areas, said Saini.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police enforce traffic safety initiative in Mississauga school communities
- Police Launching "Back to School" Road Safety Campaign
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Mississauga
- Police Lay Close to 200 Traffic Charges Over Two Days in Peel
- Peel Police Launch Distracted Driving Campaign
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- What are the Oldest Neighbourhoods in Mississauga?