Police provide update on remains found in Mississauga
Police say that unidentified remains that were found in Mississauga on June 1 belong to an animal.
Around 3:00 pm yesterday, Peel police were called to the Queen Street South and Caroline Street in relation to the discovery of remains behind a commercial property.
The coroner conducted a post mortem and determined the remains to be from an animal.
The investigation is now complete, police say.
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- Coroner Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Whose Remains Were Found in Mississauga Creek
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – November 24