Police provide update on remains found in Mississauga
Police say that unidentified remains that were found in Mississauga on June 1 belong to an animal.
Around 3:00 pm yesterday, Peel police were called to the Queen Street South and Caroline Street in relation to the discovery of remains behind a commercial property.
The coroner conducted a post mortem and determined the remains to be from an animal.
The investigation is now complete, police say.
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- Police investigating after remains found in Mississauga
- Coroner Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Whose Remains Were Found in Mississauga Creek
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton