Police provide update on remains found in Mississauga
Police say that unidentified remains that were found in Mississauga on June 1 belong to an animal.
Around 3:00 pm yesterday, Peel police were called to the Queen Street South and Caroline Street in relation to the discovery of remains behind a commercial property.
The coroner conducted a post mortem and determined the remains to be from an animal.
The investigation is now complete, police say.
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- Coroner Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Whose Remains Were Found in Mississauga Creek
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Police Identify Deceased Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw