UPDATE: Missing Teen Has Been Located
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 15-year-old Mississauga girl.
Alyssa Langille was last seen on Tuesday, Dec. 6 at her home in the Silver Spear Road and Winding Trail area at approximately 10:30 p.m.
She is described as a white female who is 5’2” and 125 pounds. She has a medium build, blue eyes and long, straight blonde hair. She was last seen wearing a black shirt with a floral pattern, grey sweat pants, a green jacket with fur around the hood and black and red Jordan shoes.
Family and police are concerned, as this disappearance is out of character.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Alyssa Langille is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Peel police have announced that the teen has been located in good health. They are thanking everyone for their assistance.
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Ontario nurses advocating for full province-wide lockdown to mitigate spread of COVID-19