Police on Scene of Robbery in Mississauga
A suspect is at large following a commercial robbery in Mississauga on Monday morning.
There are "not too many details as of yet," said Peel Regional Police Const. Const. Iryna Yashnyk.
Officers were sent to a bank in Churchill Meadows, near Winston Churchill Blvd. and Thomas St., at 7:17 a.m.
It’s unclear if a weapon was used.
There’s no suspect information.
Investigators are on scene.
- Police investigating bank robbery in Mississauga near Winston Churchill and Aquitaine
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Gunpoint Robbery in Mississauga
- Police and K9 on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler