Police on Scene of Robbery in Mississauga
A suspect is at large following a commercial robbery in Mississauga on Monday morning.
There are "not too many details as of yet," said Peel Regional Police Const. Const. Iryna Yashnyk.
Officers were sent to a bank in Churchill Meadows, near Winston Churchill Blvd. and Thomas St., at 7:17 a.m.
It’s unclear if a weapon was used.
There’s no suspect information.
Investigators are on scene.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Ontario confirms second case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Police investigating bank robbery in Mississauga near Winston Churchill and Aquitaine
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Gunpoint Robbery in Mississauga
- Police and K9 on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect