Police on Scene of Robbery in Mississauga
A suspect is at large following a commercial robbery in Mississauga on Monday morning.
There are "not too many details as of yet," said Peel Regional Police Const. Const. Iryna Yashnyk.
Officers were sent to a bank in Churchill Meadows, near Winston Churchill Blvd. and Thomas St., at 7:17 a.m.
It’s unclear if a weapon was used.
There’s no suspect information.
Investigators are on scene.
- Police investigating bank robbery in Mississauga near Winston Churchill and Aquitaine
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Gunpoint Robbery in Mississauga
- Police and K9 on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home