Police on Scene of Robbery in Mississauga
A suspect is at large following a commercial robbery in Mississauga on Monday morning.
There are "not too many details as of yet," said Peel Regional Police Const. Const. Iryna Yashnyk.
Officers were sent to a bank in Churchill Meadows, near Winston Churchill Blvd. and Thomas St., at 7:17 a.m.
It’s unclear if a weapon was used.
There’s no suspect information.
Investigators are on scene.
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga