Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
Peel Regional Police are on the scene of a collision in Brampton Thursday morning (June 17) that is expected to cause some traffic delays.
Emergency services were called to the area of Peter Robertson Boulevard and Sunny Meadow Boulevard shortly before 7:45 a.m. to reports of a collision involving two vehicles.
Police said in a Tweet that one vehicle had flipped over.
The extent of injuries and the number of people involved in the crash remain unknown at this time.
More to come…
COLLISION— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 17, 2021
-Peter Robertson Blvd / Sunny Meadow Blvd #Brampton
- Reports of 2 vehicles involved
- 1 Vehicle flipped over
- U/K extent of injuries
- Will be some traffic delays in this area
- No further information
- R/C 7:42am
- Collision Involving Flipped Car Causing Major Delays in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flipped Onto Side After Collision in Mississauga
- Vehicle crashes into pole in Mississauga, second vehicle flipped onto side
- Police on Scene of Six-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February