Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
Peel Police are on the scene at a Brampton neighbourhood after a man -- possibly with gunshot wounds -- was found suffering from severe injuries.
Police have not confirmed that gunplay is a factor, but sources say it is a strong possibility. The man has subsequently been taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Officers say the call came in just after 2 p.m. and are currently investigating in the area of Mayfield Rd. and Robertson Davies Dr.
Updates to follow.
- Man found with life-threatening injuries in Mississauga
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Male suffering from gunshot wounds following shooting in Brampton
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies