Police on Scene for Water Main Break in Mississauga
Officers are on scene at a Mississauga intersection this evening.
At 5:22 p.m., police said a water main break was reported at the intersection of Copenhagen Road and Fayette Circle, west of Derry at Millcreek Drive.
It has been reported that water is currently shooting 60 feet in the air, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
Yup. That’s a lot of water. Hopefully the officers on scene had an umbrella. pic.twitter.com/bJrnDT0kzF— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) January 23, 2019
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga