Police on Scene for Water Main Break in Mississauga
Officers are on scene at a Mississauga intersection this evening.
At 5:22 p.m., police said a water main break was reported at the intersection of Copenhagen Road and Fayette Circle, west of Derry at Millcreek Drive.
It has been reported that water is currently shooting 60 feet in the air, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
Yup. That’s a lot of water. Hopefully the officers on scene had an umbrella. pic.twitter.com/bJrnDT0kzF— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) January 23, 2019
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- PHOTOS: A look at the newest selfie spot in Mississauga