Police on Scene for Suspicious Package in Mississauga
Peel Regional Pollice are investigating a suspicious package in Mississauga tonight.
Police say a call came in on Thursday March 22, 2018, at 10:43 p.m. regarding the incident.
Police are currently on scene in the area of Dixie and Eglinton for a “suspicious white powder in a package.”
A building has been evacuated while tests are conducting.
The Explosives Disposal Unit will be attending.
UPDATE: The package wasn’t suspicious, say police on Friday morning.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- Suspicious package being investigated by police in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Building Evacuated Due to Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One in Custody After Suspicious Package Reported in Mississauga