Police on Scene for Suspicious Package in Mississauga
Peel Regional Pollice are investigating a suspicious package in Mississauga tonight.
Police say a call came in on Thursday March 22, 2018, at 10:43 p.m. regarding the incident.
Police are currently on scene in the area of Dixie and Eglinton for a “suspicious white powder in a package.”
A building has been evacuated while tests are conducting.
The Explosives Disposal Unit will be attending.
UPDATE: The package wasn’t suspicious, say police on Friday morning.
- Suspicious package being investigated by police in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Building Evacuated Due to Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One in Custody After Suspicious Package Reported in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Ontario to announce fall COVID-19 plan today
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21