Police on Scene for Suspicious Package in Mississauga
Peel Regional Pollice are investigating a suspicious package in Mississauga tonight.
Police say a call came in on Thursday March 22, 2018, at 10:43 p.m. regarding the incident.
Police are currently on scene in the area of Dixie and Eglinton for a “suspicious white powder in a package.”
A building has been evacuated while tests are conducting.
The Explosives Disposal Unit will be attending.
UPDATE: The package wasn’t suspicious, say police on Friday morning.
- Suspicious package being investigated by police in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Building Evacuated Due to Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One in Custody After Suspicious Package Reported in Mississauga
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- COVID-19 cases in Peel Region continue to fall
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021