Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
Officers are conducting an investigation this afternoon.
Around 6:15 p.m., police reported a possible shooting in the area of Goreway and Brandon Gate Drive.
Residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
Updates to come.
Police report that this incident is also being investigated by Toronto Police.
Toronto Police say a male victim, unconscious and not breathing, was taken to hospital with a gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead shortly after.
Police confirm that the shooting happened in Peel.
The investigation is ongoing.
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- UPDATE: Police Confirm Multiple Teenage Victims in Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
- Police investigating three shooting last night in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Reported Shooting in Mississauga