Police on Scene for Multiple Shots Fired in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a shooting this afternoon.
Police received a call at 6:26 p.m. regarding multiple shots fired in the area of Thomas Street and Tenth Line West.
There were no victims and no injuries, police say.
The investigation is ongoing.
We’ll update with any further details regarding this incident.
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario