Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
Officers are responding to a fight this afternoon.
Police were called at 12:26 p.m. for reports of multiple males fighting with bats in the area of Glen Erin and Eglinton Avenue West.
One male has suffered a head injury, police say.
He is conscious and being transported to local hospital.
Police say the suspects fled before officers arrived at the scene. No suspect description is currently available.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Officers on Scene for Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Police responding to reports of person being shot in Mississauga
- Two males flee after vehicle crashes into tree in Mississauga
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
- Police Called to Scene After Gunshots Reported in Mississauga
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action