Police on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a gas leak in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that emergency crews are responding to a leak in the Hurontario St. and Rosewood Ave. area.
Homes have been evacuated, but no injuries have been reported.
Compass Way is closed in the meantime.
Police say gas crews will be working in the area for approximately three hours.
You might want to avoid the area.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga