Police on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a gas leak in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that emergency crews are responding to a leak in the Hurontario St. and Rosewood Ave. area.
Homes have been evacuated, but no injuries have been reported.
Compass Way is closed in the meantime.
Police say gas crews will be working in the area for approximately three hours.
You might want to avoid the area.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million