Police on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a gas leak in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that emergency crews are responding to a leak in the Hurontario St. and Rosewood Ave. area.
Homes have been evacuated, but no injuries have been reported.
Compass Way is closed in the meantime.
Police say gas crews will be working in the area for approximately three hours.
You might want to avoid the area.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold