Police on Scene Following Crash in Busy Area in Mississauga
September 5, 2017
Police are on scene following a crash in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that officers are in the Hurontario St. and Elm Dr. area responding to a two-vehicle collision.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene of Six-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Five-Vehicle Crash and Hit and Run in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Due to Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene at Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga