Police On Scene At Pearson Airport Due To "Dangerous Condition"
Police are responding to a “dangerous condition” at Pearson Airport in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are responding to reports a drone flying near the airport and are trying to locate the operator.
Drones are not allowed within 5.6 km or 400 feet over the airport unless they have prior permission from Nav Canada.
Peel Police also responded to a similar incident yesterday (June 27).
A call regarding the incident was received at 11:52 a.m.
- Police Responding to "Dangerous Condition" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport