Police on scene at disturbance on Lakeshore Road in Mississauga
Police are on scene responding to a disturbance in the Port Credit area in Mississauga.
Peel police say there’s a high police presence in the Lakeshore Rd. and Helene St. N. area.
There is no information on the nature of the disturbance at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Disturbance at Apartment Complex in Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Help in Public Disturbance Case in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- One in Hospital Following a Disturbance at a Residence in Mississauga