Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a reported collision involving a vehicle and a female pedestrian.
Peel police say the incident occurred in the Laird and Dundas area in Mississauga.
Police say the woman is awake and breathing.
The extent of her injuries is not known at this time.
Police were called to the scene at 12:08 p.m.
Residents might want to stay clear of the area for now.
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Woman struck by vehicle in Mississauga, police say
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19