Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a reported collision involving a vehicle and a female pedestrian.
Peel police say the incident occurred in the Laird and Dundas area in Mississauga.
Police say the woman is awake and breathing.
The extent of her injuries is not known at this time.
Police were called to the scene at 12:08 p.m.
Residents might want to stay clear of the area for now.
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman struck by vehicle in Mississauga, police say
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga