Police on scene after vehicle strikes commercial building in Mississauga
Police say that a vehicle has struck a commercial building in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a collision caused a vehicle to “make contact with a commercial building” in the Glen Erin Dr. and Dundas St. W. area.
Officers and paramedics are on scene.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:20 pm.
Police now say the crash occurred in the Dunwin Dr. and Glen Erin Dr. area.
A vehicle is partially inside a business and the driver and three people inside the business are being assessed by
Police say one person is being transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Building in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Police on Scene Due to Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccinations this week
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen