Police on scene after vehicle strikes commercial building in Mississauga
Police say that a vehicle has struck a commercial building in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a collision caused a vehicle to “make contact with a commercial building” in the Glen Erin Dr. and Dundas St. W. area.
Officers and paramedics are on scene.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:20 pm.
Police now say the crash occurred in the Dunwin Dr. and Glen Erin Dr. area.
A vehicle is partially inside a business and the driver and three people inside the business are being assessed by
Police say one person is being transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Building in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Due to Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Woman struck by vehicle in Mississauga, police say
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Police warning public of new scam sent via text
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19