Police on Scene After Vehicle Drives into Pastry Shop in Mississauga
Police are currently on scene of a motor vehicle collision in Mississauga.
According to police, a single vehicle drove into a pastry shop in the area of Queen Victoria Avenue and Lorne Park Road.
Police say there were two people inside the vehicle.
Injuries are currently unknown at this time.
Police are advising people to avoid the area.
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 28, 2019
- call received 11:23 a.m.
- single vehicle has gone into a pastry shop
- Two occupants in vehicle. Unknown injuries at this time.
- Queen Victoria Avenue / Lorne Park Road #Mississauga
- Please avoid area.
- 19-0315626 pic.twitter.com/ThD3wZwCju
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE:According to police, a 46-year-old male pedestrian was taken to Toronto trauma centre in life-threatening condition. The two occupants in the vehicle were taken to a local hospital as a precaution.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 28, 2019
- Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
- Witnesses are asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 3710 with any information or dash cam footage.
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June