Police on Scene After Vehicle Drives into Pastry Shop in Mississauga
Police are currently on scene of a motor vehicle collision in Mississauga.
According to police, a single vehicle drove into a pastry shop in the area of Queen Victoria Avenue and Lorne Park Road.
Police say there were two people inside the vehicle.
Injuries are currently unknown at this time.
Police are advising people to avoid the area.
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 28, 2019
- call received 11:23 a.m.
- single vehicle has gone into a pastry shop
- Two occupants in vehicle. Unknown injuries at this time.
- Queen Victoria Avenue / Lorne Park Road #Mississauga
- Please avoid area.
- 19-0315626 pic.twitter.com/ThD3wZwCju
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE:According to police, a 46-year-old male pedestrian was taken to Toronto trauma centre in life-threatening condition. The two occupants in the vehicle were taken to a local hospital as a precaution.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 28, 2019
- Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
- Witnesses are asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 3710 with any information or dash cam footage.
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville