Police on Scene After Tree Falls onto Vehicle in Mississauga
Residents should avoid the area of an incident this afternoon.
Police were called at 5:16 p.m. after a tree reportedly uprooted and fell onto a vehicle in the area of Mclaughlin and Bristol Road.
The driver is possibly trapped in the vehicle, police say.
Injuries are unknown.
Residents are asked to avoid the area and use alternate routes.
More information to come.
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Because of Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Following Diesel Spill in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Driver Trapped in Vehicle Following Crash in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets