Police on Scene After Stabbing in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported a stabbing in Mississauga tonight.
Police say that a call came in at 5:22 p.m. tonight, Thursday January 18, 2018, about a stabbing in the area of South Millway and Erin Mills.
One male victim has been transported to a local hospital.
According to police, his injuries are non-life threatening.
Police are on scene investigating as of 6:14 p.m.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- Here’s how Mississauga students will be marked and evaluated during the COVID-19 shutdown
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19