Police on Scene After Stabbing in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported a stabbing in Mississauga tonight.
Police say that a call came in at 5:22 p.m. tonight, Thursday January 18, 2018, about a stabbing in the area of South Millway and Erin Mills.
One male victim has been transported to a local hospital.
According to police, his injuries are non-life threatening.
Police are on scene investigating as of 6:14 p.m.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic