Police on Scene After Stabbing in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported a stabbing in Mississauga tonight.
Police say that a call came in at 5:22 p.m. tonight, Thursday January 18, 2018, about a stabbing in the area of South Millway and Erin Mills.
One male victim has been transported to a local hospital.
According to police, his injuries are non-life threatening.
Police are on scene investigating as of 6:14 p.m.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton