Police on Scene After Robbery With Gun in Mississauga
Police, tactical, and K9 units are in the area after a robbery with a handgun in Mississauga.
Police said at 9:20 p.m. that there had been a robbery with a handgun in the area of Living Arts Drive and Princess Royal Drive. Property was taken, according to police.
The suspects are described as three males and a female with their faces covered.
Anyone with information should call police immediately.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February