Police on Scene After Robbery With Gun in Mississauga
Police, tactical, and K9 units are in the area after a robbery with a handgun in Mississauga.
Police said at 9:20 p.m. that there had been a robbery with a handgun in the area of Living Arts Drive and Princess Royal Drive. Property was taken, according to police.
The suspects are described as three males and a female with their faces covered.
Anyone with information should call police immediately.
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory is in Effect for Mississauga
- Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision