Police on Scene After Robbery With Gun in Mississauga
Police, tactical, and K9 units are in the area after a robbery with a handgun in Mississauga.
Police said at 9:20 p.m. that there had been a robbery with a handgun in the area of Living Arts Drive and Princess Royal Drive. Property was taken, according to police.
The suspects are described as three males and a female with their faces covered.
Anyone with information should call police immediately.
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in Canada