Police on Scene After Report of Shooting in Mississauga
Police have reported a shooting tonight.
Police said around 7 p.m. that they were in the area of Acorn Place and Elia Avenue for a shooting.
There is one male victim, injuries are unknown.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATED: The victim is a 26-year-old male from Mississauga. He is in serious condition, police told insauga.com around 8:20 p.m.
Police are still on scene.
- Police on Scene for Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information About the Sunday Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- One person injured in two-car collision in north Mississauga
- Missing Mississauga senior found safe
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 26 to 30