Police on Scene After Report of Shooting in Mississauga
Police have reported a shooting tonight.
Police said around 7 p.m. that they were in the area of Acorn Place and Elia Avenue for a shooting.
There is one male victim, injuries are unknown.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATED: The victim is a 26-year-old male from Mississauga. He is in serious condition, police told insauga.com around 8:20 p.m.
Police are still on scene.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information About the Sunday Shooting
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga