Police on Scene After Report of Shooting in Mississauga
Police have reported a shooting tonight.
Police said around 7 p.m. that they were in the area of Acorn Place and Elia Avenue for a shooting.
There is one male victim, injuries are unknown.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATED: The victim is a 26-year-old male from Mississauga. He is in serious condition, police told insauga.com around 8:20 p.m.
Police are still on scene.
- Police on Scene for Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information About the Sunday Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19