Police on Scene After Report of Shooting in Mississauga
Police have reported a shooting tonight.
Police said around 7 p.m. that they were in the area of Acorn Place and Elia Avenue for a shooting.
There is one male victim, injuries are unknown.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATED: The victim is a 26-year-old male from Mississauga. He is in serious condition, police told insauga.com around 8:20 p.m.
Police are still on scene.
- Police on Scene for Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information About the Sunday Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply