Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
Police have reported a crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police reported at 3:30 p.m. that there had been a crash at North Service and Stanfield.
A pedestrian was struck and taken to a trauma centre.
There’s currently no report of road closures, but drivers may want to avoid the area.
Police are currently on scene.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sent to Trauma Centre After Serious Crash in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases