Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
Police have reported a crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police reported at 3:30 p.m. that there had been a crash at North Service and Stanfield.
A pedestrian was struck and taken to a trauma centre.
There’s currently no report of road closures, but drivers may want to avoid the area.
Police are currently on scene.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sent to Trauma Centre After Serious Crash in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- If COVID vaccines ‘essential,’ Canadians could get shots in U.S. and no quarantine
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19