Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
Police have reported a crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police reported at 3:30 p.m. that there had been a crash at North Service and Stanfield.
A pedestrian was struck and taken to a trauma centre.
There’s currently no report of road closures, but drivers may want to avoid the area.
Police are currently on scene.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sent to Trauma Centre After Serious Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga