Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
Police have reported a crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police reported at 3:30 p.m. that there had been a crash at North Service and Stanfield.
A pedestrian was struck and taken to a trauma centre.
There’s currently no report of road closures, but drivers may want to avoid the area.
Police are currently on scene.
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Vehicle Flips and Collides Into Pole in Mississauga
- Air Canada Reveals New Airliner Loaded With Fancy Features
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sent to Trauma Centre After Serious Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga