Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
Police have reported a crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police reported at 3:30 p.m. that there had been a crash at North Service and Stanfield.
A pedestrian was struck and taken to a trauma centre.
There’s currently no report of road closures, but drivers may want to avoid the area.
Police are currently on scene.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sent to Trauma Centre After Serious Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases