Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
Police say a pedestrian has been struck in the Celebration Square area in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a pedestrian was hit in the City Centre Drive and Living Arts Drive area.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
UPDATE: Police say the victim has a lower body injury—possibly a broken leg—and has been transported to hospital. The driver remained on scene.
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Ontario to provide financial assistance during school and child care closures amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 300 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga