UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
Peel police have reported a shooting this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police said at 4:39 p.m. that there was a male shot in the area of Queen Frederica and Dundas.
The victim has been transported to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are in the area.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATED: As of 4:54 p.m. officers including K9 and Tactical units are in the area. Three male suspects were seen running on foot after the shots were heard.
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- Male Arrested for Setting Playground on Fire in Mississauga
- Kale Salad Product Recalled in Mississauga Due to Possible Contamination
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Report of Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Man Shot in Mississauga
- Police Seek Suspect Vehicle After Young Man Shot in Mississauga