UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
Peel police have reported a shooting this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police said at 4:39 p.m. that there was a male shot in the area of Queen Frederica and Dundas.
The victim has been transported to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are in the area.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATED: As of 4:54 p.m. officers including K9 and Tactical units are in the area. Three male suspects were seen running on foot after the shots were heard.
- Male shot in Mississauga, police investigating
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Man shot during robbery in Mississauga: Police
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants