UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
Peel police have reported a shooting this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police said at 4:39 p.m. that there was a male shot in the area of Queen Frederica and Dundas.
The victim has been transported to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are in the area.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATED: As of 4:54 p.m. officers including K9 and Tactical units are in the area. Three male suspects were seen running on foot after the shots were heard.
- Male shot in Mississauga, police investigating
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Man shot during robbery in Mississauga: Police
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe