Police on scene after male flees collision in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a fail-to-remain collision in Mississauga today.
Police say a call came in at 6:30 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at Lakeshore Rd East and Enola Avenue.
A traffic light pole was knocked down and one male ran from his vehicle, police say.
No injuries have been reported.
K9 officers and a repair crew are on scene. Residents should avoid the area.
- Collision knocks down pole at Mississauga intersection
- Police on Scene Due to Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Police on Scene of Six-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Massive rally in Mississauga honours family killed in hate-fueled attack
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned