Police on Scene After Deceased Man Found in Mississauga
Police were on scene in the City Centre area this morning after a deceased male was found in a vehicle.
Peel police say the man was found in the Grand Park Drive and Webb Drive area.
A witness told insauga.com that the area was cordoned off for sometime in the late morning and early afternoon hours.
Police say the death is not considered suspicious.
“It’s very sad for the gentleman, but nothing criminal [has occurred],” said Const. Danny Marttini.
No information about the man’s age or cause of death is available at this time.
There will be no investigation into the death.
Police say the scene should be cleared shortly.
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- City breaks ground on what will become the tallest building in Mississauga