Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
Police are on scene following the discovery of a deceased male in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the body, which was discovered in a park area near the Truscott Dr. and Southdown Rd, intersection, came in at 7:58 a.m.
“He was located outside this morning and we’re investigating,” says Peel police Cst. Iryna Yashnyk.
Police cannot yet comment on whether or not the death is suspicious.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Updates to follow.
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Body Found in Car in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police no longer investigating body found in Mississauga home
- Police on Scene After Deceased Man Found in Mississauga