Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
Police say an officer was injured during a stolen vehicle investigation in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are currently in the Tomken Rd. and Eglinton Ave. for an investigation involving a stolen vehicle.
According to police, an officer has been injured.
A call regarding the incident came in at 1:04 p.m.
Police say shots were fired by officers during this incident. No one was hit.
Police say one officer has been transported to local hospital by Peel Paramedics with injuries that are considered minor at this time.
One suspect has been transported to local hospital.
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire
- Over 3,000 Homes and Businesses Without Power in Mississauga Following Power Outage
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Mississauga Taser Case
- Police Officer Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Woman Arrested After Officer Struck with Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Suspended After Fight With Fellow Officer in Mississauga