Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
Police say an officer was injured during a stolen vehicle investigation in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are currently in the Tomken Rd. and Eglinton Ave. for an investigation involving a stolen vehicle.
According to police, an officer has been injured.
A call regarding the incident came in at 1:04 p.m.
Police say shots were fired by officers during this incident. No one was hit.
Police say one officer has been transported to local hospital by Peel Paramedics with injuries that are considered minor at this time.
One suspect has been transported to local hospital.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- SIU Not Pressing Charges After Suspect Injured by Police Officer in Mississauga
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Mississauga Taser Case
- Police Officer Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Police Cruiser in Mississauga