Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
Police say an officer was injured during a stolen vehicle investigation in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are currently in the Tomken Rd. and Eglinton Ave. for an investigation involving a stolen vehicle.
According to police, an officer has been injured.
A call regarding the incident came in at 1:04 p.m.
Police say shots were fired by officers during this incident. No one was hit.
Police say one officer has been transported to local hospital by Peel Paramedics with injuries that are considered minor at this time.
One suspect has been transported to local hospital.
- SIU clears Peel police officer in Brampton incident involving motorcyle last summer
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- SIU Not Pressing Charges After Suspect Injured by Police Officer in Mississauga
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Mississauga Taser Case
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga