Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
Police say an officer was injured during a stolen vehicle investigation in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are currently in the Tomken Rd. and Eglinton Ave. for an investigation involving a stolen vehicle.
According to police, an officer has been injured.
A call regarding the incident came in at 1:04 p.m.
Police say shots were fired by officers during this incident. No one was hit.
Police say one officer has been transported to local hospital by Peel Paramedics with injuries that are considered minor at this time.
One suspect has been transported to local hospital.
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- SIU Not Pressing Charges After Suspect Injured by Police Officer in Mississauga
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Mississauga Taser Case
- SIU Investigating After Police Officer Fired Shots at Driver in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings