Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
Police say an officer was injured during a stolen vehicle investigation in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are currently in the Tomken Rd. and Eglinton Ave. for an investigation involving a stolen vehicle.
According to police, an officer has been injured.
A call regarding the incident came in at 1:04 p.m.
Police say shots were fired by officers during this incident. No one was hit.
Police say one officer has been transported to local hospital by Peel Paramedics with injuries that are considered minor at this time.
One suspect has been transported to local hospital.
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Mississauga Taser Case
- Police Officer Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Suspended After Fight With Fellow Officer in Mississauga
- Woman Arrested After Officer Struck with Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga