Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
Police say an officer was injured during a stolen vehicle investigation in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are currently in the Tomken Rd. and Eglinton Ave. for an investigation involving a stolen vehicle.
According to police, an officer has been injured.
A call regarding the incident came in at 1:04 p.m.
Police say shots were fired by officers during this incident. No one was hit.
Police say one officer has been transported to local hospital by Peel Paramedics with injuries that are considered minor at this time.
One suspect has been transported to local hospital.
- Mississauga Company Fined After Worker Falls to Their Death
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- Serious Collision In Mississauga Leads To Road Closure
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Mississauga Taser Case
- Police Officer Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- SIU Investigating After Police Officer Fired Shots at Driver in Mississauga
- Woman Arrested After Officer Struck with Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga