Police need help locating Brampton man last seen in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are asking the public to help find a missing Brampton man.
They say 62-year-old Wayne Bryan was last seen on Sunday, Nov. 29 in the area of Credit Valley of Hospital near the intersection or Erin Mills Parkway and Eglinton Ave. W. in Mississauga at 2:30 a.m.
Bryan has medical issues and limited mobility and his disappearance has police concerned about his safety.
He was last wearing blue/green hospital pants, a shirt and possibly sandals. Bryan is a white male, 5-foot-9, 165 lbs and a thin beard. His appearance may seem unkempt with shoulder-length brown hair, unshaven with blue eyes although one eye is usually closed.
Investigators from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau ask anyone who may have information about this matter to call them at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be provided anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Family, police concerned about disappearance of man last seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police searching for 36-year-old man last seen in Mississauga
- Police concerned for well-being of missing 14-year-old boy last seen in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Help in Locating Missing Mississauga Man
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March