Police Nab Wanted Federal Inmate Known to Frequent GTA
A convict is back behind bars on Monday.
Provincial police say he was handcuffed on June 4 in North Bay.
Nathan Barrett, 27, was serving a seven-year sentence linked to a robbery.
A Canada wide warrant was issued, with his image released to media on June 1.
Barrett is currently serving a seven-year sentence for seven counts of robbery; disguise with intent; use imitation firearm while committing; escape lawful custody; dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
He was wanted for breaching parole.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- WANTED: Federal Inmate is Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
- Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole May Be in Mississauga
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Man Known to Frequent the GTA
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26