Police Nab Wanted Federal Inmate Known to Frequent GTA
A convict is back behind bars on Monday.
Provincial police say he was handcuffed on June 4 in North Bay.
Nathan Barrett, 27, was serving a seven-year sentence linked to a robbery.
A Canada wide warrant was issued, with his image released to media on June 1.
Barrett is currently serving a seven-year sentence for seven counts of robbery; disguise with intent; use imitation firearm while committing; escape lawful custody; dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
He was wanted for breaching parole.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- WANTED: Federal Inmate is Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
- Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole May Be in Mississauga
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Man Known to Frequent the GTA
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity