Police Nab Wanted Federal Inmate Known to Frequent GTA
A convict is back behind bars on Monday.
Provincial police say he was handcuffed on June 4 in North Bay.
Nathan Barrett, 27, was serving a seven-year sentence linked to a robbery.
A Canada wide warrant was issued, with his image released to media on June 1.
Barrett is currently serving a seven-year sentence for seven counts of robbery; disguise with intent; use imitation firearm while committing; escape lawful custody; dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
He was wanted for breaching parole.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- WANTED: Federal Inmate is Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole May Be in Mississauga
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Man Known to Frequent the GTA