Police Nab Wanted Federal Inmate Known to Frequent GTA
A convict is back behind bars on Monday.
Provincial police say he was handcuffed on June 4 in North Bay.
Nathan Barrett, 27, was serving a seven-year sentence linked to a robbery.
A Canada wide warrant was issued, with his image released to media on June 1.
Barrett is currently serving a seven-year sentence for seven counts of robbery; disguise with intent; use imitation firearm while committing; escape lawful custody; dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
He was wanted for breaching parole.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- WANTED: Federal Inmate is Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
- Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole May Be in Mississauga
- Search on for Hamilton man wanted on Canada-wide warrant who is known to frequent Burlington, Oakville and Milton
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Major Mississauga roads closed after two-car collision