Police Looking for Suspects After Man Shot in Mississauga
Police are appealing for witnesses following a shooting in Mississauga that sent a 26-year-old man to hospital.
Peel police report that on Thursday, Nov. 9 at approximately 6:45 p.m., officers received multiple calls of shots being fired on Acorn Place in the Hurontario and Eglinton area.
Police say officers arrived on scene and located a male party suffering from gunshot wounds.
The victim, a Mississauga resident, was transported to a local trauma centre and is currently listed in stable condition.
The two suspects are described as black males. They were seen fleeing in a dark coloured vehicle.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or anyone who may have video surveillance or dashboard video.
Anyone with information asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Peel Police Find Missing Mississauga Woman
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Top 5 Filipino Restaurants in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga