Police Looking for Suspects After Man Shot in Mississauga
Police are appealing for witnesses following a shooting in Mississauga that sent a 26-year-old man to hospital.
Peel police report that on Thursday, Nov. 9 at approximately 6:45 p.m., officers received multiple calls of shots being fired on Acorn Place in the Hurontario and Eglinton area.
Police say officers arrived on scene and located a male party suffering from gunshot wounds.
The victim, a Mississauga resident, was transported to a local trauma centre and is currently listed in stable condition.
The two suspects are described as black males. They were seen fleeing in a dark coloured vehicle.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or anyone who may have video surveillance or dashboard video.
Anyone with information asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga